Summer/Fall 2020 Registration
Summer/Fall 2020 On-Time Registration Dates for CURRENTLY* enrolled students:
- Current Seniors & all Graduate level students – March 30
- Current Juniors Social Security# ending in 50-99 – March 31
- Current Juniors Social Security# ending in 00-49 – April 1
- Current Sophomores Social Security# ending 50-99 – April 2
- Current Sophomores Social Security# ending 00-49 – April 3
- Current Freshmen Social Security# ending 00-49 – April 6
- Current Freshmen Social Security# ending 50-99 – April 7
*Currently enrolled student are those taking courses in the current term –Spring 2020
Open registration begins April 13, 2020.
(Students that are active but not currently enrolled, are currently serving a one term suspension, are readmitted, or are admitted as a transient—must wait until Open Registration to register.)
Important! See your advisor before your assigned date to register, and your advisor or department will remove your advisement hold.
Click here for information. New Student Registration
Former undergraduate students who last attended UWG one year or more ago or were suspended for one year or dismissed must apply for readmission through the Enrollment Services Center. Application deadline for Undergraduate Readmission is November 15th for Spring, May 15th for Summer, and June 1st for Fall.
Former graduate students who last attended one or more years ago must contact the Office of Graduate Admissions to request readmission prior to registering.