Information on Fall 2020 Operations
UWG Health Services is OPEN for on campus and telemedicine visits.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
- Please CALL 678-839-6452 to schedule an in person or telemedicine appointment.
- Do not walk in to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule a consultation with an advocate, please call 678-839-6452.
- Confidential victims services are available 24/7 at 470-215-9946.
- For psychological crisis please call the UWG Counseling Center at 678-839-6428, press option 2 after hours.
For more information on the coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage.
UWG Health Services delivers comprehensive, high quality healthcare in an efficient, confidential and caring manner in an effort to promote student success. Our team strives to provide services that are student-centered, respectful and accessible.
Health Services is located behind the Honors House and near Tyus Hall.
Students taking at least one class on campus are charged the student health fee as part of their tuition and fees and are eligible to receive medical services at the Health Center. Exclusively online students may choose to pay the student health fee and be eligible for services.