You can change a loan amount by completing a loan change request form. The steps are below: Log into OneLogin from the “myUWG” link on the main UWG website
- Log into https://westga.onelogin.com/portal/
- Search for “Financial Aid Verification” in the search box and click the ‘Financial Aid Verification’app.
- Sign-in with your full "@my.westga.edu" email address and OneLogin password
- If prompted to confirm your information, please enter it exactly as it appears on your FAFSA.
- Select “Request” button
- Choose “Loan Change Request”
- Print, complete, and upload the completed loan change request to the same portal. This is the only method in which this document can be accessed and submitted.