2020 Host Application
Registration is now open and will remain open until January 24, 2020. So don’t miss out on this opportunity to make an impact on our UWG students.
How to Register?
Registering to host a student extern is easy when you follow these 4 simple steps.
1. Sign into your WolfWorks account by visiting WolfWorks.
2. From your homepage, select Create Job Posting on the right side of the screen.
3. Click “Externship” as the Position Type
4. Post the job description of the person the student will be shadowing and submit.
Don’t have a WolfWorks account?
Not a problem registering for WolfWorks is simple. Please follow the steps below.
1. Go to WolfWorks and sign up.
2. Complete the Registration form and check your email.
3. Once we have approved your account, you will receive an email to create your password.
Please call Jonathan James at 678.839.6431 if you need assistance with WolfWorks.