Handshake is also our career management system for job posting, career fair registrations, event management & interview scheduling tool, so we encourage every employer to sign up for an account.
Employer Registration Instructions:
- Go to Handshake
- Enter your email, create your password and Click the "Sign Up" Button
- Complete the Company Information, Services Requested, and Contact Information sections and click "Submit"
- Once we review your company information, Handshake send a confirmation e-mail to the address you provided to verify your account.
Visit the Handshake Help Center for detailed instructions.
How to Post a Job
- Log into your Employer Handshake account.
- Select to "+Post a Job" from the Home dashboard.
- Complete the form providing as much detail as possible for best recruiting results (you can copy and paste information into this form). All * areas are required.
- Select "Next" along the bottom to move thru the posting options. Be sure to add how you would like to receive applicant packages, add University of West Georgia as the school to post the job, and enter an apply start date and expiration date for the job post.
- Submit for review and approval.
- You will receive a confirmation email telling you the postings has been received and is being reviewed.
- Once your job is approved, you will receive another email confirmation.