Access Control Services
Campus Security and Police have a duty to create and implement policies, standards, and practices that maintain the safety and security of the campus environment. Alarm and camera systems are used primarily as a means to secure and protect campus property and resources. The authority to regulate, issue and maintain security at the University of West Georgia (UWG) lies with the UWG Police Department (UPD).
- Campus Access Control Management
- Security Alarm System Deployment and Use
- Security Camera System Deployment and Use
- Rates (PDF)
- Access Control Levels (PDF)
- Access Levels and Authorization Requirements (PDF)