For Faculty and Staff, MyUWG provides an excellent means of communicating with the student population. Since email is now the official means of communcation, important messages and announcements will be sure to reach the majority of the student body.
- Accessing MyUWG Jump to content
- Making Announcements Jump to content
- How to Make MyUWG Announcements Jump to content
User ID: Your user ID is your UWG ID and password.
MyUWG announcements offer an easy and effective way to communicate with users through the myUWG portal. Generally, MyUWG announcements:
- Appear inside the myUWG portal in a non-removable channel.
- May be targeted to specific groups or for the entire campus.
- May be set to display for a specific range of time.
- May include links to other websites.
How to Make MyUWG Announcements
To have an announcement made through the myUWG portal, follow the procedures below.
1. Determine the group that you wish to target. Your basic choices are below:
Faculty & Staff
You may also target specific majors or class groups such as Seniors.
If you wish to target highly specific groups or Freshmen, check with the helpdesk at 678-839-6587.
2. Prepare the text for your message.
3. Submit your message to your Vice President or their designee for approval.