International Student Orientation
Step #7: int'l Check-In & orientation
- All New F1 / J1 visa International Students: undergraduate, graduate, and transfers.
- Non F1 / J1 visa students: complete UWG Domestic Orientation.
- Int'l orientaiton consists of Part I: Pre-arrival Online Orientation, and Part II: In-person On Campus Orientation. Both are required. Please see below.
When & Where
PART I: Pre-Arrival Orientation. 1.5 - 2 hours.
- WATCH: UWG Online Orientation Modules, (create account for access if needed).
- After completing the 10 modules, take a screen shot showing completion of all modules like the example below. Save a copy and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your 917#.
WATCH: 3 Short Videos About Identity Theft and Scams:
WATCH: 2 Short Videos Related to Health:
PART II: On-Campus, In-Person Check-in and Orientation
- Monday and Tuesday, Aug 9th & 10th, 2021, 10:00am, Anthropology Building, Rm 12.
- Full Schedule is here.
- Bring: passport, I-20 or DS-2019, and most recent I-94 here. We cannot complete check-in without these items and meeting you in-person.