WorkWest Compliance Training:
UWG’s WorkWest Compliance Training Program was created to ensure that the university meets its commitment to comply with all laws, regulations and policies in its operations. All new employees must participate in certain required training modules upon hire. Employees have 30 days from hire date to complete their training requirements. In addition, continuing employees are also required to participate in periodic refresher training and are assigned required modules as needed.
* Instructions for accessing the compliance training modules using DevelopWest can be found here.
- Vehicle Safety
- Risk Management
- Cybersecurity (provided through KnowBe4 platform)
- FERPA for Higher Education
- Title IX for Higher Education
- Coronaviruses & COVID-19 Safety
As a part of the Vehicle Safety training, employees will be identified as a Qualified Driver based on their responses to the Driver Acknowledgment Form. An employee must be a qualified driver to operate a motor vehicle (personal, fleet or rental vehicle) or motorized cart for official university business.