How to register a vehicle for students:
- Use your UWG email/network credentials (username and password that you use for your BanWeb login) and login to the UWG Parking Services Web Portal Kiosk (located in the lobby of Row Hall).
- After a successful login, you will arrive at the home screen.
- In the Permits window, click "Order a Permit."
- Click "Add a Vehicle not Listed."
- Enter correct vehicle information (Plate, State, Year, Make, Model, and Color) and click "Add Vehicle."
- If multiple vehicles show, be sure to select only the exact vehicle that you are requesting a permit for and click "Next."
- Read the Terms of Service, which includes your agreement to comply with the current "UWG Parking Code" and click "I Agree" before selecting "Add Permit to Cart."
- Click "Complete Checkout." You will receive an email confirmation that your hangtag is ready for pickup.
- Pick up your permit at Row Hall in the Parking Office. You must have a UWG ID or photo ID.
- For additional help or questions, call Parking Services 678-839-6629.
How to register a vehicle for new Faculty/Staff:
1. Come to the office at Row Hall with your vehicle information (license plate, make, model, and color) and $15 cash or check to obtain a parking decal. You will not do any online registration.
How to do a Faculty/Staff Decal Renewal:
1. Employees will continue to use their current UWG parking decal. The annual renewal fee is $15 cash or check only due at the beginning of each new academic year. You may send a check via campus mail or pay in person at Row Hall.
Please note that after 24 hours parking tickets/violations will not reflect on the parking account, your tickets/violations will be sent to your BanWeb account where you can view by logging onto your account, with user name and password.