Meal Plan Options
Meal plan options
Premium Meal Plans
Deluxe Meal Plans
Meal Plan Important Details
Additional Meal Plan Details
**All first-time-in-college students living on campus must participate in the All Access, Wolves or Basic Memberships for two semesters (Fall and Spring).
* The Basic Meal Plan is restricted to residential, first-time-in-college students and allowed for up to two semesters.
# Retail Combo Swipes
- Retail Combo Swipes are available on the All Access, Flex Deluxe, and Flex 7 plans.
- Students with one of these meal plans can use 10 (All Access), five (Flex Deluxe), or two (Flex 7) meal swipes per week at retail locations. Up to two Retail Combo Swipes may be used per weekday.
- Chick-fil-A, Grille Works, and Market Fresh Deli will accept Retail Combo Swipes starting at 11a.m. Monday - Friday.
- Promotions and incentives are offered for advanced meal plan purchases during specific times each fall and spring semester. The dates are advertised. Unfortunately, any student with a balance after the drop/add date of each semester is not eligible for the advanced registration coupon books.
Meal plans and prices are subject to change. Plans and prices above are for Fall 2020 Meal Plans. Review our Frequently Asked Questions or Terms and Conditions pages for more information on meal plans.
If you have severe allergies to specific foods, please ask to speak to Dine West management at either of our dining halls. Our managers and chefs will work to accommodate your dietary needs.