Logging Into Wolf Connect
Wolf Connect is UWG's campus engagement platform to help you connect to campus and find ways to get involved. Simply use your current UWG username and password to log in today and check out all of information Wolf Connect gives you access to.
5 Reasons to Use Wolf Connect
- Find upcoming on and off campus events
- Search for and join student organization
- Track your involvement and service hours
- Follow your involvement history and create your personalized co-curricular transcript
- Connect with campus departments and stay plugged into news, events and opportunities
How to Wolf Connect
- Community: Refers to our university. When logging into Wolf Connect, if asked to select your Community, search for and select University of West Georgia.
- Community Home: Refers to the landing page you are directed to after logging in. To get back to the Community Home, click on the Univeristy of West Georgia logo in the top left corner.
- Organization Pages: Refers to the page of a student organization, department, or academic college where you can access their description, events, information and more.
- Branch: Refers to a classification of organizations in our community. For example, the Housing and Residence Life branch houses all of our residence hall pages.
- User Profile Tools: Refers to the menu that appears when you click on your name or picture in the top right corner. Through the User Profile Tools, you can access your messages, personal profile, privacy settings, involvement history and more.