Commuter students make up about 75% of the undergraduate student body with 35% of the total commuter population being first-year students. Commuter students are a part of the diverse population at West Georgia representing students who:
- Live at home and travel to campus
- Reside in an off campus neighborhood adjacent to campus
- Reside in an off campus community outside of Carrollton city or Carroll county
- Are traditional and non-traditional students
- Are full- and part-time students
- Are an undergraduate and graduate student
- Are a parent and/or caregiver
We understand that you are balancing more that a daily commute; you often have to balance home, social, and academic responsibilities. Therefore, we want to ensure you are staying connected with what is happening on campus when you are away. Consider joining our Commuter Programs OrgSync portal so you can be in the know of our commuter events and plan around your schedule to attend. You can also be added to our listserv to be kept up-to-date on Commuter Lounge news and other happenings across campus.
Questions or Concerns?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Commuter Assistants will get back to you as quickly as possible. If your need is urgent give the Center for Student Involvement a call at 678-839-6526.