- Up to 32' x 40' stage with two stair sections and two wheelchair access ramps
- 43 4'x8' StageRight decks
- 18 ME 500 StageRight under structures, 48"-78" adjustable length
Audio and Visual Options
- 4-millimeter center hung display, 9-feet and 5-inches high by 17-feet long
- 6-millimeter wall display in the end zone, measures 15-feet and 1-inch high by 28-feet and 4-inches long
- 5 stationary camera stations on concourse level
- House sound: Computer programmed with stacks controlled by main sound board
- 6,500 for basketball and volleyball
- 5,500 for events with 180 degree seating set-up (including on-the-floor seating)
- Hardwood (maple) floating floor system
- Five (5) total courts, each 50'x94' per NCAA regulations
- Each court has sleeves for volleyball standards
- Auxiliary courts utilize Spalding ceiling-mount goals (adjustable 8'-10')
- Center (competition) court utilizes Spalding BPI-8000 portable backstops
- 176' x 228' max.
- Arena floor has 38,000 square feet when bleachers are retracted.
- Height to underside of roof deck: 49'9"-51'6" (from event floor)
- To lower chord of roof trusses: 35'10"
- To joists: 44'11"
- To scoreboard bottom: Adjustable up to 27'
- Maximum load per point varies from 1,500# - 2,500# (see guidelines)
- Maximum aggregate load is 88.4K lbs.
Lighting and Power
- Fluorescent lights over all sections with 400-watt metal halide accent lighting over Center court.
- No follow spots or other lighting systems currently available on-site.
- 1 panel: 400A, 208/120, 3ph, mlo with cam-locks (Turnarounds NOT required)
Mezzanine/Concourse Sq. Ft.
- 16, 425
- Room 3006: 29'4" x 36'2" (room shares movable partition with room 3008)
- Room 3008: 29'4" x 34'2" (room shares movable partition with room 3006)
- Room 3009: 29'4" x 34'7"
Load In/Load Out
- 2 loading docks with hydraulic dock levelers
- 1 drive-in bay, 10'W x 10'6"H clearance, with access to the marshalling/staging area and Coliseum floor
- Shore power: 150A, 220V, 3ph service
- 5 team locker rooms (3 UWG locker rooms, 2 visitor locker rooms; each with restroom and shower facilities)
- 2 officials' locker rooms (each with restroom and shower facilities)
- 1 media production office
- 2 concession stand service areas located in the Northwest and Southeast corners of the concourse level
- Concessions are managed by Dine West
The Coliseum has the ability to seat 70 wheelchairs with 70 companion seats located on the concourse level during events held on the arena floor including all athletic events and commencement/graduations.
ADA seating as well as companion seating will be available in reserved and general admission seating.
Opening Game: January 8, 2009 - UWG women 54, Montevallo 38
First Men's Game: January 8, 2009 - Montevallo 74, UWG 65
First Volleyball Match: August 28, 2009 - UWG 3, Stillman 0
Men's Basketball Record: 93-39
Women's Basketball Record: 37-67
Volleyball Record: 19-23
First Win (Women's BB): January 8, 2009 - UWG 54, Montevallo 38
First Win (Men's BB): January 31, 2009 - UWG 90, North Alabama 88
First Win (Volleyball): August 28, 2009 - UWG 3, Stillman 0
Largest Attendance: 5,614 - January 10, 2013- Men's Basketball vs. Valdosta State
First Basket in a Men's Game: Brian Carlyle, Montevallo (UWG basket - Ish Hall)
First Basket in a Women's Game: Ashley Huff, UWG
Most Points Scored (Men's): 122 - UWG vs. Alabama-Huntsville (January 15, 2018)
Most Points Scored (Women's): 98 - UWG vs. Morris (January 8, 2011)
16 August 2007
3 January 2009
Architect: Rosser International, Inc., Atlanta, GA
Project Manager: Carter, Atlanta, GA
Contractor: Skanska USA Building, Inc., Atlanta, GA