Family Resources on Our Campuses
As we strive to provide a welcoming environment for all members of our university community and guests, we have listed the available Lactation Spaces and Diaper-Changing Stations on both our Carrollton and Newnan campuses below.
We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but occasionally information changes without our knowledge. Please contact us with any updates at email@example.com.
A room for breastfeeding mothers is a private space a breastfeeding mother can use to express milk. This space is shielded from view and free from disturbances by others. Breastfeeding mothers’ rooms are functional private spaces with a place to sit and access to an electrical outlet.
- Ingram Library - Room 312 on the third floor
- Biology Building - Room 153 on the first floor
- Roy Richards Sr. Hall - Room 206 on the second floor
- Multiple lactation spaces are available. Schedule via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-839-2300
Baby changing stations are available on our campuses for your convenience. These changing stations are typically mounted on a vertical wall, or on a horizontal surface such as a countertop. A typical changing station has a changing platform to be folded down to use and a restraining harness to secure the baby for safety.
Note: Babies and young children are extremely susceptible to infection and disease. Please use baby wipes to wipe down the baby changing station after you have finished using the station to be courteous to the next family.
- Melson Hall: Two stations – one on each floor
- Parker Hall: One station – first floor
- Coliseum: Six stations – all bathrooms on the main floor
- Nursing Building: Three stations – in female bathrooms
- East Commons: Three stations – two all-gender on the main floor, one all-gender on the first floor
- Biology Building: One station – all-gender bathroom on the first floor
- Roy Richards Sr. Hall: Nine stations – all three bathrooms on all three floors
- Education Center Annex: Two stations – both bathrooms on the top floor
- University Stadium: Four stations – one each in:
- Home Restrooms North
- Home Restrooms South
- Stadium Security
- Home Concessions South
- One station – family bathroom on the first floor