The EdD in Nursing Education application deadline may be extended until spaces are filled or space may no longer be available.
How to Apply:
- Go to the UWG Graduate School Website
- Click "online application" under step 1
- Create an account
- Complete the application
- Please provide RN license number of current unencumbered RN license in the state in which the student will practice within the application
Proof of the following should be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- One transcript from each college or university attended
Please submit all official transcripts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of West Georgia
1601 Maple Street
Carrollton, GA 30118
Proof of the following should be sent the to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
Profession curriculum vitae or resume and license verification should be uploaded during the online application above under "Supplemental Items"
Three letters of recommendation should go through an electronic form that is sent out when the prospective student is completing the online application above
Sample of academic writing, limited to 5 pages, should be uploaded during the online application above under "Supplemental Items", (Published articles and group papers will not be accepted for the writing sample.)
Proof of the following should be submitted to Health Services:
- Immunization form (must be submitted at the start of every semester). Click here to access form.
A review of applications will begin after February 1st and will continue until the cohort of students for the EdD in Nursing Education program is full. If you have any additional questions please contact Embry Ice email@example.com.
Click Here for EdD-specific links.