UWG Strategic Plan:
ISAP's mission is aligned with The University of West Georgia's “Engage West” Strategic Plan and Goals.
Achievement | Caring | Collaboration | Inclusiveness | Innovation | Integrity | Sustainability | Wisdom
To attract, enroll and retain academically qualified students from around the world through sound immigration advising, services and best practices; individual support; meaningful cross-cultural opportunities; and campus wide collaboration to expand and enhance global dimensions of The University of West Georgia experience.
International Students Served by ISAP are Defined as:
- Non - U.S. citizens who intend to enroll and study full-time at the University of West Georgia for the duration of their program of study.
- Typically, these students have or will have temporary, non-immigrant status in the U.S. by obtaining an F1 or J1 visa.
- International high school students who are already in the U.S. on an F1 visa or plan to obtain F1 status prior to enrollment are invited to apply for admission.
- Those with dual citizenship (eligible for a U.S. passport), Permanent Residents, H1-B or other visa status eliglbe to enroll, refugees, political asylees, DACA and others are welcome to apply for admission at UWG but are not advised by ISAP. Please contact ISAP if you are uncertain about your status or how to apply.
Who We Are:
View the ISAP Organizational Chart
Int'l Enrollment Statistics:
UWG Clery Act Statistics
- The Clery Act is a US law requiring colleges and universities to disclose annual information about campus crime and security.
- Link to UWG's Clery Act Reports
University System of Georgia: