Study Abroad Scholarships
Continuing Honors College students have the amazing opportunity to study abroad!
Students may choose either to study abroad by conducting research through The Office of Undergraduate Research or study abroad with their degree programs through the Office of Education Abroad.
Once Students are accepted to a Study Abroad Program, they may apply for a Study Abroad Scholarship award.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
- Complete the Study Abroad Application (PDF, 89K)
- Attach a copy of your study abroad acceptance letter.
- Submit the packet to the Wagner Honors House (or send both documents and attachment to email@example.com) by the deadline date listed below.
- Spring Break Program: February 1
- Summer Program: February 1
- Fall Program: June 1