Schedule an Appointment
Get In Touch
- 1601 Maple Street
Carrollton, GA 30118
- Phone: (678) 839-6636
- Fax: (678)839-0636
- Ms. Stacey Rowland, Advisor
HONOR US WITH A VISIT!
We strongly encourage you to visit our beautiful campus, located just 45 miles west of Atlanta.
The Admissions Office provides tours on a daily basis, Monday through Friday (except university holidays) at 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM by appointment. If you are unable to visit the Honors College during a campus tour, we are available during normal business hours to tell you more about the Honors College.
Appointments can typically be scheduled Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. Special arrangements can be made for students who are not on campus during normal business hours.
Appointments for Academic Course Advising should be made BEFORE Advanced Registration begins. (Remember ALL Honors Students are eligible to register on the FIRST day of Advanced Registration, but you must be advised first!) We will schedule appointments as soon as the courses for the next semester are posted on Banweb (typically 3-4 weeks before the start of Advanced Registration).
To request an advising appointment, please call your advisor or send an email. You MUST provide the following information when making your appointment:
- Your full/given name
- Your STUDENT ID number - This number is not your social security number. It begins with 917 and can be found on your UWG student ID card
- Your Major - If undecided please let us know, as well
- A phone number where you can be reached during the day
- The date and time you would like to have an appointment