Below are writing resources specifically crafted for graduate students:
- Graduate Paper Structure Jump to content
- Literature Review Jump to content
- Discussion Posts Jump to content
- Dissertation and Thesis Jump to content
- Oral Exit Exam Jump to content
Graduate Paper Structure
- Painless Paragraphs (pdf) from Tanner Health System School of Nursing.
- Carnegie Vincent Library crafted a video on the difference between scholarly and popular sources.
- Ingram Library's database list to find scholarly sources.
- The Tanner Health System School of Nursing's document on how to construct an APA annotated bibliography (pdf).
- MLA annotated bibliography
- For grammatical concerns and paper structure help, check out our Writing Resources page.
Queensland University of Technology defines a literature review as "a critical analysis of published sources, or literature, on a particular topic. It is an assessment of the literature and provides a summary, classification, comparison and evaluation."
Tanner Health System School of Nursing created a document on how to craft a graduate-level discussion post (pdf).
Dissertation and Thesis
UWG Graduate School's handbook for the guidelines on formatting dissertations and theses.
Oral Exit Exam
New Student Orientation is the link to further resources provided by the University for graduate students.