Below are writing resources specifically crafted for graduate students:
- Writing Graduate-Level Essays Jump to content
- Literature Review Jump to content
- Discussion Posts Jump to content
- Dissertation and Thesis Jump to content
- Oral Exit Exam Jump to content
Writing Graduate-Level Essays
- Painless Paragraphs (pdf) from Tanner Health System School of Nursing.
- Carnegie Vincent Library crafted a video on the difference between scholarly and popular sources.
- Ingram Library's database list to find scholarly sources.
- The Tanner Health System School of Nursing's document on how to construct an APA annotated bibliography (pdf).
- MLA annotated bibliography
Queensland University of Technology defines a literature review as "a critical analysis of published sources, or literature, on a particular topic. It is an assessment of the literature and provides a summary, classification, comparison and evaluation."
Tanner Health System School of Nursing created a document on how to craft a graduate-level discussion post (pdf).
Dissertation and Thesis
Oral Exit Exam
New Student Orientation is the link to further resources provided by the University for graduate students.