Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics
- 10 Courses
- Complete in as little as 18 months
- Offered in-person or fully online
- Work hands-on with real-world data
- AACSB accredited
- Highly qualified faculty
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders.
- Internships and capstone projects, giving students the chance to work with real business challenges.
Earn Your Masters in 18 Months (Just 10 Courses)!
Primary Topics Across All Tracks:
- Business Analytics Programming
- Data Visualization
- Modern Data Analytical Techniques
- Effective and Professional Communication with Data
- Ethical and Legal Concerns of Working with Data
Delve Deeper Into One of the Following Tracks:
- Business Intelligence
- Healthcare Analytics
- Sports Analytics
Applied Business Analytics Tracks
Healthcare Analytics Track
- Identifying patterns and trends that help make more informed decisions about patient care and improve patient outcomes, such as reduced hospital readmissions and lower mortality rates.
- Helping healthcare organizations identify areas where they can reduce costs by optimizing staffing levels, reducing waste, and identifying inefficient processes.
- Helping healthcare professionals identify high-risk populations and develop targeted interventions to improve their health outcomes leading to better overall population health and reduced healthcare costs.
- Helping healthcare organizations comply with regulations and standards, such as HIPAA and Meaningful Use, by providing accurate and timely data
- Helping researchers identify new areas of study, develop more effective treatments, and improve the overall quality of healthcare research.
Sports Analytics Track
- Helping teams and athletes optimize their performance by analyzing data on factors such as player positioning, game statistics, and injury patterns.
- Giving teams and athletes a competitive edge by analyzing data on opponents, identifying weaknesses and adjusting strategies.
- Optimizing marketing efforts by leveraging data on fan behavior and engagement.
- Preventing injuries by analyzing data on injury patterns and risk factors.
- Helping teams identify and recruit talented players by analyzing data on player performance, scouting reports, and other relevant factors.
- Helping teams and organizations understand fan behavior and preferences, allowing them to tailor their marketing efforts and fan engagement initiatives to better connect with their audience.
Data Intelligence Track
- Helping organizations make data-driven decisions by providing a framework for analyzing marketing data and identifying trends and patterns.
- Analyzing sales data to identify trends and patterns in customer behavior, inventory management, and pricing.
- Helping retailers optimize their inventory levels by providing insights into customer demand, seasonal trends, and other factors that affect inventory levels.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activities, such as return fraud, credit card fraud, and employee theft.
- Improving supply chain management and lowering costs.
- Measuring the effectiveness of companies' marketing campaigns and tactics by providing a framework for evaluating results and identifying areas for improvement.