Education Career Fair
Education Career Fair 2014
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Pre-Event Workshop 10:00 AM
Career Fair 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Student/candidate registration opens at 9:00 A.M. on the morning of the event.
Pre-Event Workshop, 10:00 a.m.
Professional attire is required to attend this event.
A list of attending employers can be found by logging into your CareerWeb account.
Career Fair Code of Conduct - please read.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY
1. Registration. Registrationto attend is $125 for up to 2 recruiters. Additional recruiters are $10 each.
2. Make check payable to University of West Georgia. Return the registration form and payment to:
Attn: Education Career Fair 2014
University of West Georgia
321 Row Hall West Wing
Carrollton, GA 30118-4770
3. Confirmation will be mailed upon receiving registration form and payment.
4. UWG Federal Tax # is 58-6002055.
5. Education Career Fair will be held in the Campus Center Ballrooms and set-up time is between 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Brunch will be available beginning at 9:30 a.m. The Education Career Fair will be held 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
6. Brunch will be provided for up to two (2) recruiters if indicated on the registration form. Additional meals will be provided at a cost of $10 per person. These meals must be ordered and paid for in advance.
7. Online registration information will be placed on our website as well as in a handout to let interested persons know the areas for which your organization recruits.
8. Indicate on the registration form if you will need equipment/electrical needs.
9. Indicate on the registration form if you will need special accommodations.
10. For directions to the University of West Georgia please go to http://www.westga.edu/index_directions.php
11. Direct questions about Education Career Fair to Vicki Hardin 678.839.6431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Third-party, multi-level marketing, and commission-only recruiters are not eligible to attend.
We appreciate your organization's continued support!!!
Requests for registration cancellation must be made in writing to the UWG Career Services. Event expenses are incurred based on the number of registrants; therefore, NO request for release of obligation or refund will be granted if received by UWG less than 14 days prior to the event. A full refund will be granted if the request for cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to the event and a refund of 50% will be granted if the cancellation request is received 15-29 days prior to the event.