Education Career Fair
Education Career Fair 2013
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Pre-Event Workshop 10:00 AM
Career Fair 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Student/candidate registration opens at 9:00 A.M. on the morning of the event.
Pre-Event Workshop, 10:00 a.m., will be presented by Robert Maxson of Fulton County School System.
Professional attire is required to attend this event.
A list of attending employers can be found by logging into your CareerWeb account.
Career Fair Code of Conduct - please read.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY
1. Please contact Libby Carter, 678.839.6431, to register. Early registration to attend is $100 for up to 2 recruiters. Additional recruiters are $10 each. Must register by January 3, 2013 to receive early registration rate. Registration after January 3, 2013, is $125 for up to 2 recruiters. Additional recruiters are $10 each.
2. Make check payable to University of West Georgia. Return the registration form and payment to:
Attn: Education Career Fair 2013
University of West Georgia
355 Parker Hall
Carrollton, GA 30118-4770
3. Confirmation will be mailed upon receiving registration form and payment.
4. UWG Federal Tax # is 58-6002055.
5. Education Career Fair will be held in the Campus Center Ballrooms and set-up time is between 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Brunch will be available beginning at 9:30 a.m. The Education Career Fair will be held 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
6. Brunch will be provided for up to two (2) recruiters if indicated on the registration form. Additional meals will be provided at a cost of $10 per person. These meals must be ordered and paid for in advance.
7. Online registration information will be placed on our website as well as in a handout to let interested persons know the areas for which your organization recruits.
8. Indicate on the registration form if you will need equipment/electrical needs.
9. Indicate on the registration form if you will need special accommodations.
10. For directions to the University of West Georgia please go to http://www.westga.edu/index_directions.php
11. Direct questions about Education Career Fair to Vicki Hardin 678.839.6431 or email@example.com.
12. Third-party, multi-level marketing, and commission-only recruiters are not eligible to attend.
We appreciate your organization's continued support!!!