UWG Career Expo
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Student/candidate registration opens at 9:30 A.M. on the morning of the event.
Professional attire is required to attend this event.
The list of attending employers will be posted soon or you may log into your CareerWeb account to see a list of attending employers..
Read Career Fair Code of Conduct.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY
1. Register. Fee to attend is $100 for registration before December 10, 2013 ($150 after Dec. 10, 2013).
2. Make check payable to University of West Georgia. Return the registration form and payment to:
Attn: Career Expo 2014
University of West Georgia
355 Parker Hall
Carrollton, GA 30118-4770
3. Confirmation will be mailed upon receiving registration form and payment.
4. UWG Federal Tax # is 58-6002055.
5. Career Expo will be held in the Campus Center Ballroom and set-up time is between 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Breakfast will be served from 9:45 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. Career Expo will be held 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
6. Breakfast will be provided for up to two (2) recruiters if indicated on the registration form. Additional meals will be provided at a cost of $10 per person. These meals must be ordered and paid for in advance.
7. Online registration information will be placed on our website as well as in a handout to let interested persons know the areas for which your organization recruits.
8. Indicate on the registration form if you will need equipment/electrical needs.
9. Indicate on the registration form if you will need special accommodations.
10. For directions to the University of West Georgia please go to http://www.westga.edu/index_directions.php
11. Direct questions about Career Expo to Vicki Hardin 678.839.6431 or email@example.com.
12. Third-party, multi-level marketing, and commission-only recruiters are not eligible to attend.
We appreciate your organization's continued support!!!
Requests for registration cancellation must be made in writing to the UWG Career Services. Event expenses are incurred based on the number of registrants; therefore, NO request for release of obligation or refund will be granted if received by UWG less than 14 days prior to the event. A full refund will be granted if the request for cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to the event and a refund of 50% will be granted if the cancellation request is received 15-29 days prior to the event.