Free Job Posting with UWG
Access the University of West Georgia student body to fill your part-time employment needs!
Posting Your Job, Internship or Co-op
Option 1 - You can post and manage your job, internship and co-op opportunities through CareerWeb, our free online career center. Setting up an account and posting your position is easy.
- To begin, go to the CareerWeb link below
- On the right side of the page, under "Post a Job" click on "Employers"
- Next, click on "Register And Post Local Job". This will take you to "Step 1: Enter Contact Info" where you will enter all of the necessary information about your company.
- Once you have created your account, you will be taken to "Step 2: Enter Job Info" page. From here you will be able to describe and classify your position(s).
- Once you submit your position, we will review it, make any necessary changes and approve for posting.
Option 2 for Part-Time Jobs Only - You can also post your part-time position/s by completing the "Part-Time Position Posting Form" by downloading the form below, completing it and e-mailing it back to us per the instructions.
Receiving Part-Time Applicants
All student receive a Yellow Referral Card which contains the instructions on how to apply for your position. These instructions are based on what you entered in the "How To Apply" section of your posting.
Reporting A Hire For Part-Time Jobs
The free posting of part-time jobs is a service that is Federally Funded. To continue offering this service for free we need the below information regarding the part-time students you hire.
You can report a hire by calling 678.839.6433 or e-mailing Mary Beth Phillips with:
- Name of the student you hired
- Anticipated/Estimated number of weeks/months/years they will work
- Estimated number of hours the student will work per week
- Hourly wage
At this time we will also remove your Position Posting from our Website and Student Employment Binders.
If you do not hire one of our students and hire someone else, please call 678.839.6433 or e-mail Mary Beth Phillips and let us know so we can remove your position and update our records.
Note: Position posting and/or approval is at the sole discretion of the University of West Georgia Careeer Services Department.