GOING GLOBAL CAREER and EMPLOYMENT RESOURCES
Going Global career and employment resources include more than 10,000 pages of constantly-updated content on topics such as: job search sources, work permit/visa regulations, resume writing guidelines and examples, employment trends, salary ranges, networking groups, cultural/interviewing advice… and much more! Log in to your CareerWeb account to use this new resource.
VISIT THE GLOBAL FORUM TO CHAT ABOUT LIVING AND WORKING ABROAD!
New Walk-In Hours
Monday - Thursday; 9:00 - 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- No appointment is necessary during one of these drop-in times; but, it is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Sessions are 15 minutes
- Come to walk-in hours for quick questions, resume or cover letter critique, and to learn about our services
- Bring a hard copy of your resume/cover letter in final form
- Walk-Ins will NOT be held on the days of Career Events
- Walk-In hours are available when classes are in session and are not held in the summer
WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES
We are upgrading and improving our website to serve you better. Please check back soon for the new and improved UWG Career Services website!